Wednesday, July 3, 2013

11:58

Almost forgot to post today.  Not that it's going to make a huge difference if I don't, but I do like the idea of being punctual.  I didn't do too much today, aside from play Mario Party with my roommate David.  We played 50 rounds.  I was Luigi, he was Peach.  I came in third.  Sad.

Didn't get too much done in regards to music today, but I hummed a few melodies into my little voice memos app on my iPhone.

I shaved a pretty disgusting beard off of my face today.  I like to tell myself it looks good, even though I know it doesn't.  Here is the beard I hope to one day have:


Today's song choice is from a band I heard of today called Unknown Mortal Orchestra.  Not sure how I feel about them at the moment, but one of my favorite musicians (Mac DeMarco) mentioned loving these guys.  Here's FFunny Friends off of their self titled debut.



Much love,

- Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment