Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weak Stomachs and Slow Jazz

Woke up earlier than usually due to a visit from my mother.  I certainly ate too much today; my mother took me to Metropolis Cafe (Greek food), where I then went to Blackbird Coffee and threw down a muffin and some coffe.  Afterwards I ate a dozen chicken wings at The Brick, and far too many mint M&Ms.  I should mention that I have a horribly weak stomach.  I've been throwing down this peppermint tea to help ease it.


Tea has been a huge aid ever since my stomach started becoming so lightweight.  This brand right here gets 5 stars from me.  But yeah, I've had stomach aches and pains for years.  It's never a good time.  

As far as today's song choice, here's a track fro El-P and Killer Mike's new LP (ha), called Run the Jewels.  This one is called Banana Clipper, and it's got a dope feature from Big Boi (the dirty south side of OutKast).  Killer Mike hails from Atlanta, so I've got a bunch of extra love for this one.  El-P is, in my opinion, the best hip-hop producer out there right now.  This album is free, and can be found here.  (Thanks, Pitchfork).




Anyway, much love to everyone.  

- Payton

No comments:

Post a Comment